Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kai-Tea: Rennervate

English Breakfast Tea
The Rennervate spell is used to bring someone out of unconsciousness and this caffeinated tea does that for me. I love coffee and I appreciate its bold flavor and its ability to wake me up but I like English Breakfast tea much more. It gives me that extra jolt that I find myself needing throughout the day and it is kinder on my stomach than coffee. I find that this tea blend is the tea drinker’s version of coffee because of its bold flavor and caffeine level.

When I make my English Breakfast tea I usually fill my infuser and leave it in my cup the whole time I’m drinking it. I than add half-and-half and sugar to it, the same way I would sweeten my coffee. I usually reuse the tea to make myself a second cup after I’m done with the first because it’s just that good.

Leave a comment below letting me know what your favorite wake-me-up is or how you drink you English Breakfast tea.
 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_98_3D9F51BA67455FDF28C88F1C2494DF80_zps62a6992c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment