Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tantra: Local Coffee Shop and Place of Awesome!


Tantra has been a go to coffee shop for me since the school year began. One of the things that I love about Tantra is that it features different art pieces from local artists as well as a unique menu; I always have so much to look at!




In addition to coffee they serve tea, food, and even beer for those of you that are of age. 





They also have an outdoor set up with German beer garten style tables and a small stage for live outdoor music.




The atmosphere is vibrant and cozy and features a labyrinth of back rooms filled with art, miss matched tables and chairs, an comfy couches.




Another huge plus about this coffee shop is that it is open 7am-12am EVERY DAY! So no matter what time I need a little pick-me-up, they are there for me stop by which I do often because it is close to both campus and the square. 



In these pictures I am drinking a Paris tea London Fog style which has vanilla and other sweet and spectacular things in it. It was DELICIOUS and just what I need on a cold February evening.

Tell me about your favorite coffee places and what you love about them in the comments below!!




No comments:

Post a Comment